Property ID : OCE017
Sold €220,000 - Hotel, House
House in the old town of Sozopol on 4 floors, 361 m2, Yard 100 m2 an well-executed construction. In the yard has shop. The house has 2 separate entrances for each of the two floors.
– On the ground floor there is a terrace, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, utility room, bathroom and basement boiler for central heating.
– The second floor includes an entrance from the street, bathroom, toilet, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, one with a balcony .
– The third floor is a 1 bedroom Apartment with en-suite bathroom and balcony, 2 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and balconies with views.
– Fourth floor loft and a 1 bedroom apartment with en-suite bathroom and balcony, 2 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and balconies with views.
The house was built in the late eighties and was renovated in 2004. Very well executed construction. PVC windows, sprayed lubricant on the outside with stone floors are tile, carpet and laminate flooring, painted walls. The first two floors are fully furnished, central heating, and electrical appliances.
The house is very convenient for maintenance and life. Two upper floors can be offered as a hotel.
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2004
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Available
- TOTAL AREA: 461 sq. m
- ZONE: Old Town